MSD Atomic AirForce Intake Manifold
The MSD Atomic AirForce intake manifold delivers improved airflow and distribution to improve the performance of stock and modified engines. The unique bell-mouthed runner entrances maximize airflow and minimize shrouding - all while optimizing the available plenum volume for an unobstructed flow path over opposing runners. The polymer molded 2-piece design allows for easy access to the runners for porting. Atomic AirForce accepts an OEM or 103mm throttle body as well as stock or aftermarket fuel rails*. The intake bolts on and is supplied with new gaskets and hardware for a direct bolt-on package.
- CARB Approved, 50 State Legal EO# D-722-3Part #: 27013
- Designed using Computational Fluid Dynamic Modeling to create optimal plenum volume and efficient air flow paths
- The two-piece manifold design provide convenient access to the runners for porting
- Direct flow path runner design promotes maximum airflow
- 103mm Throttle bore allows the use of large throttle bodies for greater air flow
- Polymer material resists heat soak and minimizes weight
- Allows for the use of stock, and aftermarket fuel rails
- Power Gains of 36 horsepower and 16 pound feet of torque when tested with LS7 manifold on Lingenfelter LPE L28 Camaro engine versus stock manifold.
Weight: 19.85 lb.
C.A.R.B. EO#: D-722-3
Emission Code: 1
Engine: GM LS7
Fuel System Type: EFI
Interior Style Provision: LS3/L92 EV6 USCAR
Plenum Volume with Runners: 12.08L (737 c.i.)
Plenum Volume without Runners: 236.2 mm (9.29 in.)
Throttle Bore: 103 mm
In Store Pickup: Anaheim, CA, USA