Aeromotive 100 Micron, ORB-10 Black Fuel Filter
Aeromotive fuel filters feature an advanced flow-through design to allow for steady fuel flow with less than a .15 psi pressure drop. Designed for carbureted or fuel injected engines from 200 to 3,000 hp, they're made from 6061-T651 aluminum alloy with the impeccable machining and finish you've come to expect from all Aeromotive components.
- High-flow, 100-micron stainless steel (coarse) cleanable element.
- Flows 2,000 lb/hr with a pressure drop of less than 1 PSI.
- ORB-10 ports. Fittings available to adapt these filters to AN-10, -08 and -06 line sizes.
- All filter assemblies feature an O-ring for positive sealing in high pressure applications.
- CNC-machined from 6061-T6 aircraft aluminum.
- Bright dip black anodized finish for a corrosion resistant, show car quality appearance.
Fuel Filter Style: Inline
Inlet Quantity: 1
Inlet Size: -10 AN O-ring
Inlet Attachment: Female
Outlet Quantity: 1
Outlet Size: -10 AN O-ring
Outlet Attachment: Female
Filter Element Included: Yes
Smallest Particle Filter: 100 microns
Filter Element Material: Stainless Steel Mesh
Filter Housing Material: Billet Aluminum
Filter Housing Finish: Black Anodized
Overall Length (in): 5.500 in
Overall Diameter (in): 2.000 in
Mounting Bracket Included: No
Fittings Included: No
Clamps Included: No
Maximum Fuel Pressure (psi): 250
In Store Pickup: Anaheim, CA, USA