Here’s a simple list of directions on how to return your products:
- Please provide as much information as possible.
- Repackage your product(s) with the invoice and send it to the following address:
1380 N. Lakeview Ave
Anaheim, CA 92807
Prior to returning your items, please take a moment to review our policies:
- Products must be returned within 10 days of purchase.
- All returned products must be unused and in its original condition.
- We have the right to refuse any refund if we believe that there is any sign of use, alterations, or damage. Products that do not meet these criteria will be denied and sent back.
- Damaged items, wrong items or missing items upon arrival must be claimed by the recipient in an e-mail within 7 days of delivery.
- No returns allowed on any FINAL SALE items, except if flaws in workmanship are found. All electrical parts are FINAL SALE.
Once your return is received and inspected, you will be notified of the approval or rejection of your return. If approved, your refund will be processed and a credit will be applied to the method of original payment.
Redline Performance is not responsible for any missing packages or damages occurred in shipping. We recommend insuring your package to deter from any lost or damaged packages.
It is the responsibility of the customer to pay for shipping charges on products they are returning. Redline Performance does not provide pre-paid return labels. Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
Please contact email@example.com for any questions or concerns