Fuel Rails for LS7 Airforce Manifold
Billet aluminum fuel rails for use on LS7 Atomic AirForce intake manifolds. Fits manifold part numbers 2701, 27013 and 27014.
MSD's new Atomic EFI billet fuel rails enhance the great looks of your Atomic AirForce intake manifold. Available as rails only, or as complete kits that include all necessary plumbing, these fuel rails are a perfect addition to your engine bay. The bright dip, black anodized finish with laser etched logos will look great for years. MSD Atomic fuel rails feature a 5/8" diameter fuel passage that provides the flow capacity necessary to fuel high horsepower applications making them the perfect match for your Atomic AirForce intake manifold.
- Billet fuel rails specifically designed for MSD Atomic EFI intake manifolds
- Bright dip, black anodized finish with laser etched logos for long lasting good looks
- 5/8” diameter fuel passage provides the flow capacity for high horsepower applications
- Fuel rails are machined to accept -8 (3/4-16) O-ring fittings
- Includes mounting brackets and hardware
- Includes (4) -6 to 3/4-16 O-ring adapters
Part #: 2722
Weight: 4.58 lb.
Length: 10.25 in.
Width: 17.5 in.
Height: 2.75 in.
Emission Code: 5
In Store Pickup: Anaheim, CA, USA