MoTeC M130 GP Lite
Product Description*PLEASE READ*Shipping costs are NOT reflected. We REQUIRE shipping insurance due to cost of product. These costs vary depending on customer's selections and location. Once your purchase is complete, we will reach out to you with shipping costs and link to purchase said costs.If you would like a shipping quote beforehand, please reach out to us firstname.lastname@example.org
The GP Lite Package is an entry level platform for the operation of port-injected engines. This single product can be configured over a range of complexities, from controlling a simple, naturally aspirated 4 cylinder engine to a twin turbo charged V8. Configurable engine synchronization modes accommodate most modern engine triggering systems.
Included are numerous ancillary features, such as driver switches (engine map, boost limit etc.), launch control and single stage nitrous oxide injection. GP Lite also caters for many systems found on modified road vehicles, such as closed loop boost control and fuel control, and includes two definable auxiliary control outputs.
M130 GP LITE FEATURE PACKAGE:
– Operates port injected engines from 1 to 8 cylinders (M130 ECU).
– Configurable engine synchronization modes for many common engine types. Refer to the Engine Speed – Modes section for current details.
– GP Lite can sense camshaft position on variable cam engines for synchronization, however it does not provide variable cam control.
– TDC setup wizard may be used to set the top dead center on even-fire engines.
– Configurable ignition output pin for each cylinder allows for coil-on-plug or wasted spark and distributor ignition systems.
– Dual bank lambda control supported; requires optional LTC with Bosch LSU4.9 sensor or LTCN with NTK sensor.
– Physical settings for engine displacement, fuel density+molar mass, stoichiometric ratio and injector characteristics, allow for simplified engine start-up prior to tuning.
– Easy and fast engine tuning using engine volumetric efficiency map.
– Engine load modeling based on inlet manifold pressure and inlet manifold temperature.
– Sensor calibrations available for many common automotive sensors.
– Transient fueling compensation using physical modeling of fuel film.
– Nitrous system with one activation stage with fuel and ignition compensations.
– Support of MoTeC devices: Shift Light Module, Displays/Loggers
– Test settings for most outputs, including injection and ignition outputs, for easier setup.
– Configurable turbocharger closed loop boost control (using a normal solenoid output).
– Support of coolant fan output.
– Air conditioner support with switched output control.
– Coolant temperature compensations for engine speed limit, ignition timing, fuel mixture, boost limit.
– Coolant pump output with PWM control.
– Coolant pump after-run functionality, optionally with additional pump output.
– Engine speed limiting with ignition cut and/or fuel cut with definable interaction.
– Fuel pump switched output.
– Engine Charge Temperature calculation, allows for correction of Inlet Air Temperature (compensation of heat soak effect etc.).
– Flame feature achieved by retarding ignition timing to allow enrichment and after-fire combustion of exhaust gas.
– Idle closed loop control system using ignition and/or idle solenoid.
– Idle bypass control with stepper motor supported.
– Assisted engine start with dedicated fuel volume and idle compensations during crank and post start.
– Configurable security for multiple users.
– Pre-defined ECU CAN transmit of the available common channels.
– Configurable switches to control Ignition Timing, Fuel Mixture Aim, Boost Limit, Flame Functionality and Nitrous Injection.
– Analogue tachometer output with configurable output pin and scaling.
– Use of a Throttle Position sensor for a cable throttle.
– Vehicle speed measurement using tail shaft and wheel speed sensors.
– Configurable warning system with light and CAN output.
– Hard coded pin inputs for reduced set up complexity:
AV1: Throttle Position Sensor
AV2: Manifold Air Pressure Sensor
AV4: Fuel Pressure Sensor
AV5: Oil Pressure Sensor
AT1: Inlet Air Temperature Sensor
AT2: Coolant Temperature Sensor
Udig1: Reference signal (from crankshaft position)
Udig2: Synchronization signal (eg from camshaft position)
– 2 auxiliary outputs for PWM control of added actuators:
– Duty cycle tables using Engine Speed and Throttle or Manifold Pressure Axis
– Activation based on inlet manifold pressure or vehicle speed
– Auxiliary Output 1 includes tables for Ignition Timing Compensation and Fuel Volume Trim
– Optional channels for additional sensors via input pin or CAN, including:
Engine Oil Temperature
Exhaust Lambda via LTC, LTCN, or PLM for Bank 1 and/or 2
Driver interaction switches
Exhaust Temperature (EGT) via TCA Thermocouple Amplifier
Wheel Speed sensors front/rear left/right.
In Store Pickup: Anaheim, CA, USA