MoTeC M142 ECU
*PLEASE READ*Shipping costs are NOT reflected. We REQUIRE shipping insurance due to cost of product. These costs vary depending on customer's selections and location. Once your purchase is complete, we will reach out to you with shipping costs and link to purchase said costs.If you would like a shipping quote beforehand, please reach out to us email@example.com
Advances in technology have increased the demands on a vehicle’s components, especially the ECU. This demand has reached the point where a single firmware to ECU configuration cannot meet the market’s ECU requirements (even with increased capacity and processor speed).
The M1 series was conceived by MoTeC to overcome this one-to-one, firmware to ECU limitation, by designing a system where operational efficiency, advanced features and flexibility are its primary objectives. At its core, M1 provides the ability to develop a suite of flexible and tailored solutions (packages), making it ideal for any application (however complex) and category management.
KEY ADVANTAGES TO THE NEW M1 SOLUTIONS ARE:
- Latest generation high performance processor
- Large logging memory, fast Ethernet downloads
- Compact and lightweight in robust magnesium enclosure
- Supports direct injection and port injection applications
- Supports advanced logging features including Pro Analysis (i2 Pro)
- Advanced security system, incorporating an anti-tampering microprocessor
- Access log-in levels for multiple users
This ECU can be configured to run anything from a simple engine to a dual Drive-by-Wire, quad cam boosted engine with sequential gearbox and more. Configurable Ref/Sync modes accommodate many modern engine triggering systems.
This ECU can also handle many modified road vehicle systems, such as air conditioning control, and have four additional definable control outputs.
ECU Input and Output pin allocations can be user-defined to suit individual requirements and self updating wiring schematics are provided.
- 8 x Direct Injector Outputs
- 12 amps Injector Max Hold Current
- 90 volts Injector Max Voltage
- 8 x Low Side Ignition Outputs
- 6 x Low Side Output
- 10 x Half Bridge Output
- 12 x Universal Digital Input
- 4 x Digital Input
- 17 x Analog Voltage Input
- 6 x Analog Temperature Input
- 4 x Knock
- 2 x Lamda (narrowband)
- 3 x CAN Bus
- 1 x RS232
- 1 x LIN
- 250MB Logging Memory
Dimensions & Connectors:
- Size 162 x 127 x 39 mm
- Weight 490g
- Connectors 2 x 34 and 2 x 26 pin plastic connectors
In Store Pickup: Anaheim, CA, USA