MoTeC M84 ECU
Product Description*PLEASE READ*Shipping costs are NOT reflected. We REQUIRE shipping insurance due to cost of product. These costs vary depending on customer's selections and location. Once your purchase is complete, we will reach out to you with shipping costs and link to purchase said costs.If you would like a shipping quote beforehand, please reach out to us firstname.lastname@example.org
The M84 is a versatile, race-bred ECU that is suitable for a broad range of high performance applications, including engines with up to 8 cylinders. It also suits rotary engines with twin, triple or quad rotors.
This new, entry level ECU is based on the advanced technology in MoTeC's benchmark M800, with a package of features to suit more moderate system requirements. It includes on-board Wideband Lambda plus 1MB of data logging memory as standard.
Now with Nitrous Injection and 100 Hz max logging rates!
Install it as a stand-alone ECU or as part of a complete motorsport-ready engine management and data acquisition solution.
- 8 x Injector outputs - high or low ohm
- 6 x Ignition outputs
- 8 x Auxiliary outputs - for functions such as boost control, idle speed stepper motor and many more
- Throttle Position
- Manifold Pressure
- Mass Air Flow
- Fuel Pressure
- Oil Pressure
- Exhaust Temperature
- Gear Position
- User 1
- Air Temperature
- Coolant Temperature
- User 2
- 3 x Switched Analogue Temperature
- 2 x Lambda Inputs (supports Wideband and Narrowband sensors)
- 4 x Digital Inputs (wheel speed or switch)
- 1 x CAN
- 1 x RS232
- Case size 147 x 105 x 40 mm
- Weight 500 grams
- 1 x 34 pin and 1 x 26 pin waterproof connector with gold plated contacts
In Store Pickup: Anaheim, CA, USA