Product Description*PLEASE READ*Shipping costs are NOT reflected. We REQUIRE shipping insurance due to cost of product. These costs vary depending on customer's selections and location. Once your purchase is complete, we will reach out to you with shipping costs and link to purchase said costs.If you would like a shipping quote beforehand, please reach out to us firstname.lastname@example.org-
MoTeC’s new 30 output Power Distribution Module (PDM30) is designed to provide electronically switched power to the various electrical systems in the vehicle such as motors, lights and solenoids, and electronic devices such as ECUs and data acquisition systems.
The module replaces conventional relays, fuses and circuit breakers, simplifying wiring and reducing weight, while increasing reliability.
- 8 x 20 A outputs—20 A continuous, 115 A transient (typical)
- 22 x 8 A outputs—8 A continuous, 60 A transient (typical)
- 16 x Switch inputs
- 1 x CAN
- Output current and voltages
- Input voltages
- Error status
- Connectors (1 x 34 pin waterproof connector, 1 x 26 pin waterproof connector, 1 x M6 stud)
- Case size 108 x 128 x 39 mm
- Weight 270 gram
In Store Pickup: Anaheim, CA, USA